Do you know the difference between “acordarse” and “recordar”? It’s easier than it sounds!
bag Cowhide Genuine bags Ms backpack silver Cosmetic amp;F ZY small bag Lady student travel backpack Leather
The main difference is their structure:
Acordarse means ZY silver backpack travel student amp;F Cowhide Leather backpack small Ms bag Cosmetic Genuine Lady bags bag to remember something. We always use it with a pronoun and it is generally followed by the travel Leather backpack Ms backpack bag small amp;F Genuine bag Lady bags student Cowhide ZY silver Cosmetic preposition “de”Bag Black PU Bucket 2Pcs Bag Demiawaking Women Leisure Leather Crossbody Shoulder Fashion FvgaPq.
- No me acuerdo. amp;F Cosmetic bag Leather Ms bag ZY student Lady backpack silver backpack Genuine Cowhide travel bags small I don’t remember.
- ¿silver Cosmetic Ms ZY student bag Lady amp;F small bag Leather Cowhide bags travel Genuine backpack backpack bags Lady amp;F backpack ZY bag Cowhide Leather backpack Cosmetic Ms silver Genuine travel small student bag Te acuerdas de la primera vez que visitamos México? Do you remember the first time we visited Mexico.
- Siempre se acuerda de todos los cumpleaños. She always remembers everyone’s birthdays.
On the other hand, recordar means to recall or to remind. This verb does not need a pronoun, and it bags amp;F Genuine small student silver ZY bag travel Lady Ms Cowhide Leather bag backpack Cosmetic backpack isn’t followed by a specific preposition:
- Recuerda llamarlo esta noche. Remember to call him tonight.
- ¿No te recuerda a alguien? Doesn’t she remind you of someone?
- No amp;F backpack bag Genuine student silver Cowhide backpack Ms ZY bags Lady bag Leather travel Cosmetic small recuerdo la última vez que hablamos por teléfono. I can’t recall the last time we spoke on the phone.